Thursday, December 4, 2008

Ryan's Reflection Project

Ryan likes to take pictures with moms camera. Every time I go to use it the memory card is full and I have a lot of lovely pictures of peoples feet, the side of the house, walls in the house, of center pictures of Sage, Dalton and Rusty. So when the reflections flier came home from school I decided this would be a good opportunity to teach the kid how to take better pictures. So he started taking pictures of things around the yard. We went to the fire station and took pictures of the trucks. I hundred or so pictures later we picked out four of his best ones and entered them in the reflections contest. The end result Ryan won a second place trophy and his pictures got sent to district .











These are the four Pictures he entered. The theme was Wow. So the title of his pictures was.
It's the simple things that make me say Wow...




No comments: